The fundamental mission of the Central Falls Police Department is to protect life and property; enforce the law in a fair and impartial manner; preserve the peace, order, and safety of the community we serve; safeguard the constitutional guarantees; and provide other police-related services as required by the community in a manner consistent with the values of a free society.
- Provide for the protection and rights of all individuals granted under the Constitution of the United States
- Our goal is to improve the accountability, integrity and professionalism within our organization
- Learn to better communicate with the community and promote the free exchange of information
- Involve the community in the decision making process for the deployment of police services
- Cooperation and teamwork will enable us to combine our diverse backgrounds, skills and styles to achieve our common goals
- Every member of this organization is committed to providing the public with a superior level of service, regardless of race, ethnic background, religion, creed or color